Danger Crane Overhead - Industrial Crane Sign
Other informations & tricks
Not all options available for all signs
Durable material is lighter than steel and will never rustOutdoor durability of 10 years
Won't bend or twist, even in harsh conditions. Galvanized coating slows rustOutdoor durability of 5 years
Lightweight material will not rust, bend or crackOutdoor durability of 5 years
Why add Seton UltraTuff™ overlaminate?
Never pay to replace a sign again!
Save time, money, hassle!
Extend the life and performance of your safety or traffic & parking sign - stock or custom - and never pay to replace a sign again! Add UltraTuff™ overlaminate for a minimal cost to your next order of signs, and stop spending money to replace your worn out sign every few years. The overlaminate works so well that we offer a lifetime guarantee.
Add a protective barrier between your sign and the environment, and never worry about faded or damaged signs again.
Seton UltraTuff™ protects against:
Shield your sign from the elements - UV protection keeps your sign clean and visible for your employees.
GRAFFITI, DIRT, OIL & GRIME
Stop wasting labor and time replacing signs - Wipe your sign clean with ease.
CHEMICALS & DAMAGE
Prevent signage peeling or abrasion - Clear, protective layer ensures that common chemicals will not damage your sign.
Mounting & Placement Recommendations
Sign Mounting on U-Channel Post
If you are mounting signs to a U-Channel Post, the following hardware accessories are required.
- 1 U-Channel post, sizes range from 6 to 10 ft either Green or Galvanized finishes.
- Our posts come with 2 bolts, 4 washers, and 2 nuts. Extra sets of mounting hardware can also be ordered seperately.
- 1 pair of Bend Proof Sign Supports (optional - but recommended for longevity of sign).
Sign Mounting on Round Post
If you are mounting signs to a 2-3/8" Round Post, the following hardware accessories are required.
- 1 Round Post (2-3/8" dia.) sizes range from 8-10 ft.
- 1 Set of Sign Mounting Brackets. Set includes 2 brackets and bolt/nuts.
- Please follow installation steps shown on the illustration.
U-Channel Post Installation
It's easy to install your signs with a post driver!